Chalmers University of Technology
summer 2015 –
“Computer Science: Algorithms, Languages and Logic”. Language technology and functional programming study tracks
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University (IKBFU)
summer 2005 – summer 2011
A specialist degree in “Applied Mathematics and Computer Science”
winter 2017 –
GF and Haskell developer (internship)
Contributed to Grammatical Framework’s extended support of BNFC grammars and expansion of Russian lexicon. The ongoing project, a master thesis, is to sketch out a method for natural language generation in GF.
Philosophy Department of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
summer 2011 – summer 2015
Collaborated in some research projects in the intersection of ontology, logic and theory of argumentation.
Kaliningrad branch of National Centre for Contemporary Arts
Augmented reality developer
Volunteered in a digital-art project and created an augmented reality component of the installation “Tatlin’s Tower” by Dmitry Bulatov and Alexey Chebykin.
Self-employed front-end developer
winter 2013 – summer 2015
Participated in a variety of projects: online voting system for collective of a real estate owners Sobraniedoma.ru, several small education portals (e.g. ErgoJournal.ru, Kant-Online.ru, philosofaq.ru), etc.
Nextouch (multi-touch tables)
spring 2012 – winter 2013
Outsource .NET developer
Created applications for multi-touch tables for restaurants and exhibitions.
Neolant-Tenaks (engineering and IT solutions for energy industry)
spring 2011 – spring 2012
Worked on visualization of radioactive-contamination-spread simulation of area around a nuclear power plant.
Computation Centre of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
spring 2010 – spring 2011
Maintained a mainframe as an assistant of a system administrator when studying on the last year of the specialist program in IKBFU.
- The scholarship of Global Education Program, a Russian government funding program that offers Russian citizens an opportunity to study at leading foreign higher education institutions and to get employment in accordance with the qualification gained.
- The scholarship of Vladimir Potation Fellowship Program in 2006, 2007, and 2008, which awards to students demonstrating excellent learning; besides, they must pass a competitive selection revealing a pro-active attitude, creativity, and social responsibility.
- Angelov, K., Lobanov, G. 2016. Predicting Translation Equivalents in Linked WordNets. In Proceedings of the Sixth Workshop on Hybrid Approaches to Translation (HyTra6). Osaka, Japan: The COLING 2016 Organizing Committee, pp. 26–32.
- Lobanov, G. Basic Formal Ontology for system model of argumentation. 2013. Ratio.ru, vol. 11.
- Lobanov, G., Khizanishvili, D. 2012. Summary view of ontologies: computer science, artificial intelligence, and theory of argumentation. Ratio.ru, vol. 8.
- Haskell, Grammatical Framework, Agda
- .Net, C#, WPF
Russian, English, German
Practical aspects of cognitive psychology (mindfulness); informal logic (fallacies, critical thinking, argumentation).